As a Federal Employee you are eligible to attend, at NO COST to you, a local federal retirement training session to receive education on each of these concerns from a Federal Retirement Benefits Specialist. The Retirement Eligibility and Survivor Benefits class will cover the CSRS and FERS retirement eligibility requirements, annuity calculation, survivor benefits and how to draw income from the TSP.
Topics in the class will include:
- How to calculate your CSRS or FERS Retirement Annuity,
- (including CSRS Off-set and LEO/FF/CBP)
- FERS Special Retirement Supplement,
- Early Out Options
- CSRS and FERS Survivor Annuity options
- How to draw Income from the TSP
- Federal employee health benefits during retirement
- Social Security Benefits (62, 65-67, 70)
- Federal employee group Life Insurance
- Medicare Part A and Part B
- This is an excellent overview class!!
Please select which date and time you would like to attend and register on this page.